Saturday, July 25, 2009

Albert and Grace






All these beautiful Photos are photographed by my one and only cousin Ray Kilik, who's always with me on site,Thanks Cuz ! I learn a lot from him on how to become a good photographer from the day i bought my first D-slr Canon 1000D. Well, i only use it less than a month and sold it to my friend where in need of a spare body :(.
Albert and Grace is an awesome wedding couple...why i said that !? well, it is you that suppose to hunting them to snap a great photos,but instead they are the one that will always hunt and waiting for you...! Pheeeww.....we took not just a hundred but a thousand photos of them with their own posed...Thanks Albert and Grace...You both ROCK !!

A Friend's Love says: "If you ever need anything, I'll be there."
True Love says: "You'll never need anything; I'll be there."

Jimi Hollemans

2 comments:

  1. Ya... good job johnny... remember me? we met at Uitm sabah - firrdhaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi firrdhaus....nice to meet yo again here in my blog....i've seen your work too and what a nice captured you have there....keep up yaa

    ReplyDelete